Job Title: Chemist
Job Description: Element Staffing is recruiting for a Chemist for a large manufacturing and production facility in Houston. The Chemist will support production through quality control analysis for raw material, intermediate, and finished products. Strong analytical experience is highly desired. Candidates with cGMP experience are encouraged to apply.
- Perform Quality Control testing on raw materials, intermediate, and finished products by use of ICP, HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, FTIR, wet chemical methods, and other established analytical procedures.
- Recommend changes or adjustments to operations for purpose of improving or correcting product blends
- Participate in new method development for new and existing products and lab procedures
- Properly document results and assist in the development and improvement of laboratory SOPs
- Adhere to all GMP/GLP requirements and maintain all laboratory databases with new results for record keeping and report generation
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment per the current maintenance schedule
- Interact and communicate results and activities to Lab Management, Production, Operations, and Customer Service
- Actively participate and maintain compliance with company HSE program and policies
- Assist with raw material stocks, inventory control, and general housekeeping
- Other duties as assigned by lab manager
Years of Experience: 0-2+ years
Education: BS Chemistry
Shift/Travel: M-F, days
Assignment Type: Direct Hire
Location: SE Houston
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected].