Job Title: Data Entry Specialist
Job Description: Element Staffing is recruiting for 2 Data Entry Specialists for a major Oil and Gas company in Houston, TX. The ideal candidate will be proficient with MS Office applications, specifically Excel. They will also have a high attention to detail and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsible for uploading wellsite and laboratory data in numerical, written, and image format to web-enabled Oracle database.
- May also manipulate existing data, photo images, edit current information, or proofread new entries to a database for accuracy. Examples of data sources include well information, images, geological and petrophysical data, well logs, reports, and production/completion data.
- Prepares items for upload which may include typing and scanning hardcopy data.
- Responsible for working on a variety of assignments; must be able to multitask, problem solve, complete responsibilities in a timely manner, and maintain attention to detail.
- Good communication skills are necessary. Incumbent may be required to communicate with Geologists and/or lab personnel.
- In addition to the duties mentioned above, Data Specialist positions may be required to perform other office tasks, such as answering telephones, filing, and operating copiers or other office machines
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by supervisor.
Years of Experience: 1-2+ years
Education: HS Diploma or some college
Shift/Travel: M-F, days
Assignment Type: 3 month contract, possibly longer
Location: Houston, TX
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]