Job Title: Document Control Specialist
Job Description: Element Staffing is recruiting for an entry level Document Control Specialist for a pharmaceutical company in Houston, TX. This individual will be tasked with maintaining and managing documentation, compliance within applicable regulatory requirements, and other quality assurance related activities. Previous experience in a pharmaceutical environment is preferred.
- Maintain and control documents related to regulatory requirements, customer audits, and qualification activities.
- Archive documentation and maintain in internal electronic system.
- Support QA supplier audits.
- Issue documentation related to clinical and cGMP biopharmaceutical production, including testing and production records, facility and equipment maintenance and raw materials.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Other duties as assigned or determined by management.
Years of Experience: 1-2+ years
Education: AS/BS or equivalent industry experience
Shift/Travel: M-F, 8a-5p
Assignment Type: Contract to Hire
Location: Houston, TX
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]