Job Title: Environmental Monitoring Technician
Job Description: Element Staffing is recruiting for an Environmental Monitoring Technician for a pharmaceutical company in Houston, TX. The primary responsibility of the Environmental Monitoring Technician is to perform all EM monitoring and related testing; water sampling and testing. Responsibilities also could include in-process and release testing of manufactured products. Set-up, organization, and day-to-day operations of a Quality Control Lab are also required. Familiarity with HPLC, Spectromax software, and Gel Imaging software is a plus.
- Perform a large variety of QC assays and tests, including Endotoxin, Host Cell Protein Quantitation, DNA Concentration, Plasmids Forms Analysis, Gel Electrophoresis, RNA Quantitation, Osmolality, Activity, Restriction, Host Cell Genomic DNA Quantitation, Filter Integrity Testing, Environmental Monitoring and related microbial testing, Water Sampling and Analysis, Raw Material Release Testing, and Wet Chemical Methods.
- Properly document all testing and accumulated data.
- Generate reports and enter data into appropriate software programs.
- Write Standard Operating Procedures when needed.
- Calibrate and perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Stock lab supplies, clean glassware and perform general housekeeping.
- Perform other duties assigned.
Years of Experience: 0-2+ years
Education: AS/BS Science
Shift/Travel: M-F, days
Assignment Type: Contract to Hire
Location: Houston, TX
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected].