Job Title: I&E Technician
Job Description: Element Staffing is recruiting for an experienced I&E Technician for a global manufacturer of specialty chemicals. The I&E Technician will play an integral role by supporting the Project Engineering department for a planned turnaround for this manufacturing facility. The ideal candidate will have experience with new equipment installations, capital projects, and turnarounds in a chemical plant setting.
- Estimation for electrical jobs
- Generate redlines for electrical drawings
- Familiar with motor schematic, interlock wiring concept, instrument loops & relay logic diagrams
- Hands on field experience for electrical installation in a PSM standard facility
- Must possess basic electrical troubleshooting and sizing for 120V circuits
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Calibration & specify instrumentation is a plus
- Any experience with control valves, Coriolis meters, VFD’s, AutoCAD and Allen Bradley PLC’s are a plus
Years of Experience: 2-5+ years
Education: AS (2 yr degree) in Electrical, Control Systems, or Instrumentation Technology is preferred
Shift/Travel: M-F, days
Assignment Type: 2 year contract, possibility of permanent opportunity
Location: Houston, TX
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.