Job Title: Lead Downstream Process Technician
Job Description: Element Staffing is recruiting for a Lead Downstream Process Technician for a pharmaceutical company in North Houston. We are seeking Downstream Process Technicians that will be responsible for implementing production processes of experimental activities in a cell culture process manufacturing facility. Candidates with previous bioprocessing and GMP experience are preferred.
- Manufacture plasmid DNA conforming to GMP guidelines
- Assist in scaling-up processes to meet growing demands.
- Write Standard operating procedures, complete validation protocols and prepare solutions and materials required for the process.
- Follow batch records or SOPs to conduct cell banking, fermentation and purification processes for plasmid DNA manufacture at research or GLP scale.
- Conduct miniprep, concentration and gel analysis to in-process samples of research and cGMP productions.
- Install, commission and troubleshoot equipment as needed.
- Responsible for documentation and maintenance of equipment,
Years of Experience: 1-3+ years
Education: BS Science or AS with industry experience
Shift/Travel: days, M-F
Assignment Type: Contract to Hire
Location: North Houston
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.