Job Title: Manufacturing Manager
Job Description: Element Staffing is recruiting for a Manufacturing Manager for a pharmaceutical company in North Houston. The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for maintaining production schedules through adequate campaign preparation, personnel allocation, and direct supervisory support.
- Establish Manufacturing Team Goals for Quality and Safety.
- Manufacture plasmid DNA conforming to GMP guidelines.
- Ensure on-schedule project completion through campaign preparation, direct supervision of manufacturing operations and resolution of deviations and investigations.
- Mentor staff and support team growth through the supervision of assigned projects.
- Report to VP on the general status of operations, overview of products under development and specific issues of concern as needed.
- Ensure personnel are trained and qualified to perform assigned tasks.
- Work with Process Development to improve processes for the manufacture of plasmid DNA.
- Ensure adequate working inventory of manufacturing supplies and raw materials through communication with Purchasing Agent.
- Help in forming the master validation plan for the validation of equipment, facilities, etc.
Years of Experience: 3+ years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences or Associates Degree with 5-10 years of relevant experience
Shift/Travel: M-F, days
Assignment Type: Contract to Hire
Location: North Houston, TX
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.