Job Title: Process Technician
Job Description: Element Staffing is recruiting for multiple Process Technicians for a pharmaceutical company in North Houston. The Process Technician will be responsible for implementing production processes for manufacturing, writing and reviewing SOPs and production batch records, and implementing cGMP’s in the pilot plant. Candidates with previous bioprocessing and GMP experience are preferred.
- Manufacture plasmid DNA conforming to GMP guidelines
- Assist in scaling-up processes to meet growing demands.
- Write Standard operating procedures
- Execute validation protocols
- Prepare solutions and materials required for the process.
- Follow batch records or SOPs to conduct cell banking, fermentation and purification processes for plasmid DNA manufacture at research or GLP scale.
- Conduct miniprep, concentration and gel analysis to in-process samples of research and cGMP productions.
- Install, commission and troubleshoot equipment as needed.
- Responsible for documentation and maintenance of equipment, such as: documenting new equipment and equipment changes, changing temperature charts, conducting and documenting PM for certain equipment, etc.
- Must have ability to work extended periods in clean room environment while wearing appropriate gowning.
Years of Experience: 0-2+ years
Education: HS Diploma or AS Science
Shift/Travel: M-F, 1st and 2nd shift
Assignment Type: Contract to Hire
Location: North Houston
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.