Job Title: Manufacturing Supervisor
Job Description: Element Staffing is recruiting for a Manufacturing Supervisor for a pharmaceutical company in Houston, TX. The Manufacturing Supervisor will be responsible for the implementation of cGMP in the pilot plant, will write and review SOPs and production batch records, implement production processes for the manufacture of pharmaceutical products, and will conduct cGMP production of company products on an ongoing basis. Experience with microbiology techniques, bioprocessing, and cGMP is highly preferred.
- Supervise manufacturing personnel through task assignment, delegation, and follow-up in production of pharmaceutical products conforming to GMP guidelines
- Assist in scaling-up processes to meet growing demands.
- Write Standard operating procedures
- Execute validation protocols
- Prepare solutions and materials required for the process.
- Follow batch records or SOPs to conduct cell banking, fermentation and purification processes for plasmid product manufacture at research or GLP scale.
- Conduct miniprep, concentration and gel analysis to in-process samples of research and cGMP productions.
- Install, commission and troubleshoot equipment as needed.
- Responsible for documentation and maintenance of equipment, such as: documenting new equipment and equipment changes, changing temperature charts, conducting and documenting PM for certain equipment, etc.
Years of Experience: 2-4+ years
Education: AS/BS Degree or industry experience
Shift/Travel: 2nd shift, M-F
Assignment Type: Contract to Hire or Direct Hire
Location: Houston, TX
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected].