Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Job Description: Element Staffing is recruiting for an entry level Manufacturing Technician for a pharmaceutical company in Houston, TX. The technician will be responsible for the maintenance, cleaning, and sterilization of manufacturing equipment, manufacturing support equipment, supplies, and production areas.
- Wash glassware, plastic supplies, and other supporting equipment in a washer or by hand, as needed.
- Sterilize materials to support GMP manufacture, testing and research.
- Document all washing and sterilization activities as required for GMP materials.
- Restock supplies and gowning materials in GMP clean room areas
- Restock main supplies in Production Areas
- Empty trash in production areas and production support areas
- Maintain room inventory to include (Production Plant rooms, product development, and QC area)
- Maintain lab coat inventory
- Perform preventive maintenance on manufacturing equipment and manufacturing support equipment
- Document maintenance as required for GMP equipment
- Serve other basic functions as time permits, such as buffer preparation and equipment changeover
Years of Experience: 0-1+ years
Education: AS/BS Science
Shift/Travel: M-F, days
Assignment Type: Contract to Hire
Location: Houston, TX
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]