Job Title: Medical Technologist
Job Description: Element Staffing is recruiting for experienced Medical Technologists to work for a world-renowned medical testing and research organization in Houston, TX. The technologist will conduct high complexity molecular tests in the treatment and diagnosis of viral and genetic diseases. MB (ASCP) or MT (ASCP) certifications are highly desired.
- Perform testing and troubleshoot assay performance by use of DNA extraction and real-time PCR.
- Operate, maintain, and calibrate laboratory equipment.
- Perform Quality Control checks and take appropriate actions if testing, processes, or systems deviate from desired specifications.
- Accurately record all sample and results data and input into laboratory database.
- Demonstrate knowledge of laboratory quality assurance, safety and compliance programs and perform tasks within those guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned by lab manager.
Years of Experience: 1-5+ years
Education: BS/MS Medical Technology or Scientific Discipline
Shift: 2nd shift – 2pm-9:30pm
Assignment Type: Contract, with possibility of going permanent
Location: Houston – Medical Center
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected].