Job Title: Process Development Technician
Job Description: Element Staffing is recruiting for multiple Process Development Technicians for a pharmaceutical company in North Houston. Candidates with knowledge or experience working in a GMP environment are encouraged to apply.
- Conduct research scale production of nucleic acids on an ongoing basis.
- Perform and document routine maintenance on PD equipment.
- Assist the execution and analysis of data for the purpose of fermentation and purification process development.
- Assist the analysis of samples from cGMP seed banking, fermentation and purification processes.
- Assist experiments to evaluate new technologies as designed and supervised by senior team members.
- Follow batch records or SOPs to conduct cell banking, fermentation and purification processes for nucleic acid manufacture at research or GLP scale.
- Conduct miniprep, concentration and gel analysis of in-process samples of research and cGMP productions.
- Responsible for documentation and maintenance of PD equipment, such as: documenting new equipment and equipment changes, changing temperature charts, conducting and documenting PM for PD equipment, etc.
- Execute or assist fermentation experiments designed by senior team members to optimize fermentation process.
- Execute or assist in purification experiments designed by senior team members to optimize nucleic acid purification process.
- Execute or assist in experiments designed by senior team members to evaluate new technologies.
- Perform and record daily and weekly cleaning of PD area.
- Clean and sanitize process related glassware and equipment.
Years of Experience: 3-5+ years
Education: AS Science or industry experience
Shift/Travel: M-F, 1st and 2nd shift
Assignment Type: Contract to Hire
Location: North Houston
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]