Job Title: Production Supervisor
Job Description: Element Staffing is recruiting for a Production Supervisor for a global specialty chemical company in Arlington, TX. The main responsibility of the position is directing, organizing, and overseeing the blending of chemical products while ensuring that all formulation and blending functions are completed in accordance with established quality and production standards.
- Organizes, schedules, and prioritizes formulation and blending production functions.
- Maintains the production schedule and informs management of any significant problems, issues or concerns.
- Sets up machinery and ensures that machinery operates properly.
- Assists with other production activities and completes the duties of Blending Specialists as needed.
- Ensures that deadlines are met.
- Evaluates production employees and provides suggestions for improved performances.
- Reviews and updates production policies and procedures regularly.
- Communicates with purchasing and inventory teams to ensure that supplies and inventory are at appropriate levels.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by supervisor or Management.
Years of Experience: 3-7+ years
Education: HS Diploma or some college
Shift/Travel: M-F, days + OT as needed
Assignment Type: Direct Hire
Location: Arlington, TX
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]