Job Title: Production Supervisor
Job Description: Element Staffing is recruiting for a Production Supervisor for an oilfield chemicals manufacturer in Houston, TX. The Production Supervisor will supervise production personnel in various operations of manufacturing products for the facility. Implement and maintain the Quality Control/Quality Assurance Program. Assure compliance with all governmental health, safety, and environmental regulations, and company policies.
- Direct Production Lead Operators/Operators for grinding, blending, and packaging operations.
- Distribute daily process orders to Production Lead Operators.
- Meet requirements of Quality Control/Quality Assurance Program which meets or exceeds ISO 9001 standards.
- Review and report on production personnel performance.
- Monitor loading of storage tanks and customer trucks.
- Observe plant operations and equipment daily and identify those items requiring maintenance. Report promptly to the Production Manager and Production Maintenance Supervisor.
- Observe safety goals for plant as a whole.
- Maintain and provide protection of Company assets and records at all times.
- Protect the confidentiality of proprietary Company information.
- Cooperate fully in the communication and implementation of Company policy.
- Demonstrate professional conduct and image in conducting Company business.
- Perform other tasks and duties as may be assigned by Management.
- Assist with other tasks as directed by management, as required.
Years of Experience: 2-5+ years
Education: HS Diploma
Shift/Travel: M-F, days
Assignment Type: Contract to Hire
Location: Houston, TX
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.