Job Title: Sr. Project Manager
Job Description: Element Staffing is recruiting for a Sr. Project Manager for a pharmaceutical company in Houston, TX. The Sr. Project Manager supports Contract Business functions in progressing and maintaining contract business for existing commercial products and new product transfers. This individual is expected to work independently with external customers and internal business partners. They will also serve as the primary liaison between contract customers and the company and will be tasked with optimizing supply chain solutions to ensure customers and company key performance indicators are obtained.
- Commercial Account Management
- Serve as primary relationship liaison between contract customers and company functional areas.
- Facilitate / lead internal meetings and regularly scheduled commercial meetings with customers to drive on time product delivery and other commercial requirements.
- Organize meetings, prepare agendas, distribute meeting notes, and follow-up on open actions items.
- Understand the Bill of Material process and item master plans.
- Partner with contract customers to understand and maintain adequate product stock levels.
- Evaluate long lead time items and assess production risks.
- Manage inventory levels by generating monthly inventory reports and identifying slow moving, rejected and obsolete materials.
- Coordinate and integrate artwork revisions for packaging components and materials.
- Monitor forecast and firm production demand to include material lead times and supportability items.
- Review customer forecast and firm POs for accuracy and load sales orders and forecast demand into SAP.
- Understand the customer’s PO and billing processes and support Finance on past due invoices as needed.
- Collaborate and support internal departments on development programs and site transfers to ensure a smooth transition from validation through commercial.
- Work closely with Long Term Planning and Production Scheduling to manage capacity and customer demand.
- Understand Manufacturing Service Agreements to include pricing, terms, liability, renewal options and unique outliers specific to each contract customer.
- Work with site personnel to ensure customer delivery requirements and priorities are visible and are being actioned appropriately.
- Support and implement annual pricing reviews and ensure premiums are captured and communicated to the customer based on the manufacturing agreement.
- Work with functional teams (i.e., Engineering, Operations, QC, QA, Validations, etc.), as appropriate, to prepare and submit product cost quotations to the customer on existing commercial business based on the terms of the Supply Agreement.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by Management.
Years of Experience: 3-5+ years
Education: BS degree preferred
Shift/Travel: M-F, days
Assignment Type: Contract, possibility of permanent hire
Location: Houston, TX
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.