Job Title: Validation Specialist
Job Description: Element Staffing is recruiting for a Validation Specialist for a pharmaceutical company in Houston, TX. The specialist will support process and product quality programs including process and software validations, equipment calibration programs, and process monitoring activities by writing simple verification/validation documents, executing qualification tests, compiling data, drafting summary reports, and reviewing validation documentation to ensure products are manufactured in accordance with applicable regulatory guidelines, manufacturer’s specifications, client’s specifications, and company requirements. They will also review, update and work with various departments to develop SOPs for existing and new equipment/ processes. Previous experience working in a GMP environment is preferred. Software validation experience is a plus.
- Support the validation function by assisting with the development of validation documentation, executing qualification protocols, compiling data, and writing reports.
- Support new product scale-up, process optimization, technology transfer, and process validation activities.
- Participate on project teams responsible for implementation of product enhancements.
- Maintaining validation schedules/timelines.
- Maintains re-validation schedule and validation files.
- Mentor junior staff and support team growth though the supervision of assigned projects.
- Monitor publications, presentations, etc., to stay current on all processing technology and recommend process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Years of Experience: 1-3+ years
Education: AS/BS Science or equivalent industry experience
Shift/Travel: M-F, days
Assignment Type: Contract to Hire
Location: Houston, TX
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]